View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any fruitful conclusion drawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The conclusion is that the forum is not as active as before compared to 2-3 years ago. However, the response for example to the busty thread I created, with nearly 100 different samsters reacting positively in there shows that there's still hope to maybe bring back some life into the forum which declined due to the fighting etc - plus there's an appreciation of different tastes, including my liking for busty girls.

Can we bring it back to the old days? Maybe and maybe not.

It remains to be seen if people can put their differences aside or will they continue trying to pick at what's the "right" or "wrong" way of sharing?

I think samsters can see what's harmless fun and what's having a personal agenda in this forum.

By the way, I'm no omniscient and omnipotent holy priest of Geylang, just here to have some fun and laughter, and maybe share a bit when I feel like it.
Ok, that is a fair conclusion from your own perspective ...

As I said years ago, you could be a good contributor of this forum if you want. I doubt Omnia would disagree on this point ... Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread: