Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Would I be correct to say there are two books here.

One is outside near the door for those outcall, while for in-house girls, there's another book at ah yap's counter.
That's absolutely correct. However the one nearest to the door also contains resident WL sign in if the booking is within the shop. Look for the one with a very nice hand writing of Yap's record book and you will roughly know the overall business sentiment of the WLs.

My Personal FR Thread: