View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

������ Grab Them Now!!! ������

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post
Ok just gonna share my experience with Men's Plus.

Just a little about myself, i am a salesman in my 20s i own & run my own sales company. I make quite alot of $$ and have basically whatever i want. Just for fun, I go to school part time.

1. Basically my experience in school: The subject matter of the courses i study are very stressful and it doesnt help that the environment is also very pressurizing, the girls in my school need an outlet for their stress and they're boyfriends aren't satisfying them ( guys beware, girls really are like that, most i fucked are attached). They need a guy for a quick release but are of cus too shy to approach any, so if they find a guy who can and will remain discreet, they will share info with friends.

My experience; I'm not naturally well endowed down there, but after taking the pill, not only am i able to remain hard for hours and cum more than once, i **feel (personal opinion)** that my cock has also grew alot bigger in size, and my school mates have also mentioned they feel the difference, some have even said that it hurts.

The benefits i have recieved is that the girls i banged would talk about it in their circles and this have made other girls approach me before.

2. Sometimes I get really horny and would sweep geylang for good fucks, now this is where the fun really comes in! This pill works magic here! i can pick up any girl who is pretty enough to fuck and not have to worry about meeting another one after who might b prettier. I have the freedom to bang any chick for 30mins str8, and once our time is up, i'll continue hunting for the next one, and so on. i don't have to worry aou exhaustion or cumming too soon! I would bang prettier and prettier girls, and by the time i get to the 5th one, i'll cum. So this have made banging, freaking enjoyable, imagine banging 5 girls in a night!

Again the girls here have said that my penis is too big and painful, thus enforcing my believe. I honestly do not think that the original size of my cock is big because i have seen pics of other brother's cocks here and most look alot bigger than mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Bro Lek, I have a similiar experience too. I also passed to my fd who is having problem having sex with his wife. He is 50s while his Viet wife is 30s. They have been trying to have a kid but my fd have problem performing. Good thing his wife is very accomodating. After trying the pill i passed to him, he looks happier now. I gave him my whole bottle as I really want him to be happy. He told me he is happier cos he feels more like a man now. Even if no kid, at least a normal sex life is back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post
Just a quick FR.

Both pills and the lill extra that I also bought from supplier were good.
No side effects thus far, and performance was immediate that evening, half pill, effective after 30 minutes or so. For the latter, my other half was crazy.. and we had a super enjoyable time. Piak until both parties also sore, and its only 1 round.

Good one! Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlh View Post
Pick up from vendor last friday and only managed to try yesterday with a SYT.

Usually I can erect but the hardness is not like the young days. Moreover sometime it will goes soft very fast. With Men+, its like taking a time machine. Good strong erection and best part I can manage a few more rounds.

Haha...I got myself another date this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobber View Post
bought and tried once. i felt like i could last as long as i wanted did feel the body heat up, and super, super slight headache. other than that, great product.

curious abt the second time feel. hope works well also. see from other bros here saying it doesn't work as well when the body gets used to it?

anw kudos to vendor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack1 View Post
thanks to Vendor, took from him on PH last wed.
hmm..had 1/2 pill then, slowly can feel the build up. Bro became sensitive less than one hr
Absolute best, managed to last very long with partner
had another half in the evening, another round...better results
no noticeable side effects...easier erection, till the next morning.

going to get the spray next.

try to believe bros... cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Black View Post
Was given a sample when I went to purchase something else n its amazing. Works wonders n full hard erections followed by faster recovery after you ejaculated. Just AMAZING! Highly recommended for bros not having a full on erection.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers