View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Nope, I totally disagree in this saying there are several times where my post help "save" them from being conned.
Respect. I'm not as noble as you, sir.

Quote:
That was what I thought initially, but sgwolxxx girls prove otherwise. Check my earlier post, there was a girl that charge 150 when she should be in the 100 category yet till today she still charge 150. This is because she is here for "long term" and could stretch her time for "carrot heads" to patronize her without needing return customers. They are not going to starve ...
Yup, these carrot-heads certainly should come here more often to read posts.

Quote:
BTW, 1000 for sex is high end outdated, I heard there are girls from certain KTV offering overnight "ALL IN" for 3-4 times that. Maybe that's what you want?
LOL... It doesn't matter what I want, the price is determined by the market. All I can decide is buy or hold.