View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If AV is not going to take action against the open market, i doubt we will get any quality girl.

Open market enjoys more freedom and can charge ridiculous pricing to KCed dumbwits. Plus there's no expectation on services and can easily change "identity"

Who else wants to work in GL in such cases? I've known many ML who spend a year here and manage to earn at least 500k while the GL angpai can hardly attain this without additional sponsorship
I guess the only thing that can be done is AV to work harder to catch those illegal ones lor. And perhaps find ways to incentivise good legal girls to come here whether it's through pay or other benefits.

One thing they could do is release the ban on legal girls coming back to sg after their stint. Maybe they are not allowed to come back for two years, but after two years, they can apply for a 7 day annual visitor's pass subject to approval?

Just my thoughts lah.