View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

My 39th Batam Trip Summary
(from 7th May to 10th May 2017)

Reference link : 38th Batam Trip Summary

It's May 2017,closing in to Ramadan,time to prepare for it. Beside my last trip's summary cross referencing,i am also studying my last year's 28th trip summary and the 29th trip summary. It's my diary,i kept a record and now I am going to help myself with it.

Last month's April trip,i forget to post something...so I think I will just add in the photos here. Found this AED thingy at the Harbour Bay ferry terminal while on my way back to Singapore.

Its a good idea,but I still think its the wrong place to put this. I think the 1 star and 2 star hotel should have one instead,well..i think there are more people with "situations" dying in these hotels rather than in a ferry terminal,hehehe...and by the way,it's not written in English.

Another thing I notice in the ferry terminal while on my way back to Singapore ,is this sign board :

I don't exactly understand bahasa Indonesia,but I do understand 2 words from the signboard that says...No Drugs. Hmm...I am guessing the Batam authorities are trying to tell their locals going to Singapore not to play with drugs,hehehe...

Ok, this is the cutest part... (don't know who's idea was it from)

Batam Harbour Bay departure terminal actually have a Singapore Consular sign board for Singaporean tourist/s going back to Singapore,hehehe...got the joke?

Ok,enough talks about my April Trip on a May's summary. This May trip,i have the honour to meet up with 2 old friends who reached Batam a day earlier than me. While waiting for my girls,i met up with them and we go for our little walk,hehehe...

Seems like there are some activities going on at Nagoya City Walk for the families.

...continue to page 2...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info