View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

This place is really cute! Look at their display pieces on the below photos...

On those display shelf,there were signs that says that the display pieces can be for sale,hehehe....I think they were trying to hook up with some "normal" tourists.

There's another thing worth mentioning. This massage spa place do not allow smoking...but they do have a smoking area near a balcony-look-alike place and from there,i can see part of Harbour Bay Mall...

The pictures above also show the road were wet. And the rain has stopped.

After our time at this massage spa,we have to practically run to catch our ferry becos we chatted with quite a handful of staffs there ;and thereafter,we part our separate ways to face our own "heaven and hell" in real life.

This is also one of those rare time that I have to leave batam when the sunset. It is also a good trip for myself becos I met up with quite a handful good bros who used to joined me in my past Batam trips. Good meet up,nice chatting over a meal/drink and a good time with our own girls.

~~~~~~~~~~End of Summary~~~~~~~~~~

I was enjoying the below music video while writing this summary,hehehe...

The Penis for my thought time :

1. A friend was asking me in this trip. Why am I still so persistently writing summaries after summaries after 3.5 years in Batam. I gave it a little thought and here's my reply :

a. I enjoys it,even if one day there's ultimately no one reading it. I will be my own audience. The objective is mainly for myself. Cross-referencing can be fun,if i am seeking something.

b. How many here in this thread can remember their 1st 10 Batam trips. Hehehe....i do. And how did I do that? You are also reading it now. People come,people go...people stay. How many persevere?

c. On a personal note, Batam is not far from home,yet away from home. So it gives me a break from whatever I have been doing.

2. In this summary,i need to remember *266*20# ,hehehe....its the Telkomsel SSSD code to get their roaming package.

3. Surprising, I wasn't charged to and fro (2 way) from ferry terminal to hotel,but my friend was. Looks like it is likely to be fixed for me. Yet nothing is really permanent tho,hence I cannot tell my own future too.

4. Looks like my transportation concern will start to move from Taxi fare to Air-ticket fare when i am in Batam,hehehe...

5. I actually wrote this summary twice. Thanks to all the dying pictures just before i could have it up. But i did some back up,so about 90% of the photos in my past summaries are still safely kept, tho some most are already dead. It will take me some time to repair them all. (nothing really last forever anyway)

Not much thoughts in this trip. Its more of a preparation trip for the upcoming Ramadan trip on June,where Batam will become slower than ever.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info