View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Totally agree abt ur comments for 1856.
Too laid back; many a times he allowed the time to overrun without any form of control.
Agree with this statement. This 1856 OKT Shun Ge always has this habit of allowing customers to extend extra hour on the spot, causing delay to the next customer in queue, even when advanced phone booking has been confirmed already. I used to kena this a few times during the days of Lady.

Contrast this with Ah Yap of 1606, who impressed me with his customer service. I had booked one of his WLs through the phone. When I arrived, he told me the previous customer wanted to extend an additional hour, but Ah Yap rejected because I had already made my booking for a specific timeslot. My compliments to him for making sure all customers are given a fair treatment.