View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: A girl whom i owe alot... an unforgetable love....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontank View Post
Bro.. I went through the same struggles as u...
But i choose to remain rational..

The thoughts of divorce ever crossed my mind.. But i did not do it.. Something stopped me .

Areas of concerns stepped in..

Even if i am together with her... Will the happiness be everlasting... Or will she find another man once things have settled down...

If she can be unfaithful to her hubby.. She can be unfaithful to me to.. This is the doubt and fear which i have. A wife would nt be so ruthless to me.. After all we have been together for years..

This risk is not worth taking considered the fact that i still have 2 kids....

That is why i choose to end it.... It is fair to her too as she need not waste time on a fruitless rs...

Yes.. Sadness crept in after the break up.. Esp no more sex... Nope i dun like commerical sex as i hate putting on the rubber and there is no feelings involed... Hated this kind of voidness after the deed...

No more emotional comfort to seek whenever i have quatrels with OC... It is a hard time to cope and i took more than a year to ease out the pains...

The ache is still there but i choose to remain postive...
At least i have nothing to hide from my wife.. After work.m go home... I can sleep with a peaceful mind...

My family is still complete and i can spend more time witj the kids... Guess.. End of the day.. We have to know the importance of family... Family come first above everything else.
Yes bro... you hit the nail! I imagined if i leaves my family for her, i think i will look back and start to think of OC and kids. OC is not that nasty all the time... sometimes she is ok. Just mood swing like yoyo. She actually sung into depression after finding out about my affair previously and was struggling whether to leave me. But i guess she stayed becos of the kids and the vow/love we had. Sometimes i see her and really can't tell if she has any feelings for me or she just taking me as her kids' father and for the sake of the kids to have a complete family, so just move on. Even she no longer loves me.

So i told myself no matter how much i love my gf, soulmate or not, i cannot leave my family for her cos no matter what, she is still the 3rd party. She have to accept the fact that most men chooses their family instead of the outside woman when a decision has to be made.