View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A girl whom i owe alot... an unforgetable love....

Days and months went on and soon we celebrate our One year annivesary... Though we seldom have lots of time together.. But we will squeeze whatever time we hab have together..

I still remember that we will meet at train platform and travel to work together as we work along the same train track.... Though it is just a few stops... And just a short 15 mins ride... We will hug each other tightly... Then after work.. We will meet for dinner again...

I get bolder and even tried to date her on sat since i have to work half day on alt sat.. Then i will tell Oc that i will attend church svc on sat evening before i go home... Those r the moments when we can have longer time together... Usually we will spend short hours at the hotel.. Have meals together.. Doing window shopping.. Going to ktv pubs together.. This is the day for bonding purposes... Cos we really spend time together...

She is a very understanding girl and will nt text me when i am home... Thus i am able to cover my tracks well..

Her new flat soon came but she have no money for renovation.... Haiz... Usually she will be cash strapped every month.. But she never want to take money frombme either.. For my part.. Whenever we go out out.. I will pay for everything and help her to top up her ezlink card... She brought me to the new flat as she got the keys and her excitment on her face shows her longing for the new flat... Too bad.. I cant move in now straight away.... She sighed... But we can make this place our weekend retreat.. Then we dun need to waste money on hotel anymore...