View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Good find. Managed to locate this ML. They tried to recommend prostate at the counter. I politely rejected and went for normal massage. After much sweet talk, managed to get the ML to release for me at no charge. However not really a looker but she's not old either, so might not go back again. She informed me to go at night will be better as only she and 2 other ML is mending the shop. So lower chance of getting caught. Maybe will head back if I'm around the area only.

Thanks for introducing, bro toiletbowl.
Brother please share the sweet talk here leh.... So that we all can learn and get free hj...

I am sure many brother will love you deeply ... Especially those who pay 50 for the service....

Also include your body build and cock size so that at least we know you are handsome ...