View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Over exaggerated.no passionate feel nor gf feel at all.no kisses at all. Not even a frencher.its all bs.sharing my experience with the fellow chiongster.its just a fxxx n go experience. Beware,better stick to ur regular rtf that provides passionate n gf feel with passionate kisses. This is too commercial.try at own risk if u r into passionate n gf feel. Totally not real FR on her service n definitely not a French speaker .My humble experience pls dun flame me.thank you just sharing my humble experience.
After a couple of very positive FR by samsters, she experienced a sudden surge in business ... This group of punters demanded for similar passionate services. I am pretty sure she could cope with the demands if she want as she is an experience whore ... but I guess she became a little smug perhaps ... Before the FR were outed, I can honestly tell you that she provided the full passionate service including French kissing.

Move on and look for someone who could provide you with better service. She is not the only pebble on the beach. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread: