View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Last night, after closing my ice-water stall (good business, as it was vely hot day at 40 degrees C as reported by someone from Kaji-Cucuk ) Pom attended the ACE Renda with Karl Mark who seldom float head in ACE due to secretly bao small 3 upstairs in ACE (now went back to Hubei together with Wildboar, for good )

Someone shouted out to Pom as we passed the VIP table, and he was none other than our Standing Committee the assigned DO of ACE, as nothing passes his eyes, that handsome boy called Shylook. He belanja drinks and kueh kodok (quite appropriate for us Kodok-kodok)

Bro Shylook left us after a while. We continued scanning the areas before one petite Vietcong came over and tackled us. Since that Vietcong was just 10 % of Wildboar's body and prettiness, I directed her attention to our handsome papa Mark and straight away, he felled into the Vietcong trap. After both important politburo members had left Pom with a kukujiao still standing upright, Pom felt that Pom should go home instead to Hit Aeroplane, like what someone had mentioned the new tag line "Now Everybody Can Fuck"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE