View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
frankly speaking, not to be racist but to be blunt & honest PRCs girls don't really like to serve Indians. even if the house do accept indians, you will not be able to enjoy the sex exprience you wish to have. most or 99% of them will rush you & you receive the very minimal standard service or even worst.
a common standard rate for PRCs is 150 for 1hr/session(there are some PRC house that offer 80 for 40mins/session) but you will not get a full hour, instead they will rush you to as quick as 30mins or lucky enough 40mins. anything more than that (not that they will chase u away if you haven't cum..you pay for that 1hr u know), they will give u a super black face.
my recommendation for you is instead of wasting money to look for PRCs, why not switch to thai/viet instead as it is more value for money. not all but some of the thais/viets are more receptive to indians. is a 50-50 chance for you to enjoy the sex experience you wish for, all depends on your luck(PRCs you have almost zero chance. 1:10 ratio) and their rates are 50 for 30min/session.
however, my best recommendation for you is go Batam and look for Indos chicks as most of them are very responsive to indians or maybe you can try go to orchard towers to look for freelance Filipinos. although pinos prefers more to Caucasian but they are very much into indians too.

this is just my very frank, blunt and honest opion. hope you don't get offended or think I am a racist.

btw PRCs speaks very very minimal English. is like chicken and duck. thai 50-50, some thai can speak simple English and viet not so much.

so good luck bro and make a wise choice.
True, a PRC WL once told me she only serve 2 Indians before in her 1 year stint and she doesn't like it.

She told me the Indian smells funny and does not like to bath.
But 1 good thing is the Indian only ask for CAP BJ.
And after the deed, the Indian will get up, wipe himself clean and leave.
Cause hard to communicate, so no point staying in the room.
So no chance to enjoy the GFE like the chinese do.
It is kind of sad but is the truth.