Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Alice of Bangkok-Gems

Gotta give it to OKT responded quickly, very paitent and understanding. Very professional in reciveving bookings and had a little issues but he handed it very professionally. I would give 2 thumbs up for bro Jerry for organizing this and even reccoemend me choice since i cant make up my mind between alice and annie.

Looks:9/10 Looks like 2nd photo more. And she is thos kind that grows on you the more you look at her the more you find her prettier and prettier.

Body: 9/10 Tall and a has the curves just the nice size for me. Those that like petite girls maybe she is not no the petite side but neither is she on the big bone side. Just in the middle

Boobs: 9/10 Soft none saggy and perky at the end nips. natural titties soft tits.

BBBj: 9/10 looks at you when she blows. The sucktion and skills was good. She keep teasing that she is the doctor, the doctor of the little brother.

Fingering: No go, since she is worried of dirty fingers and infection it did not go into it

Kiss: 10/10 Frenched like there is no tmr. She loves it so much we frenched in almost every moves we made. She keeps on initiating it throughout the bonking. Fierice fiery intense tongue fight. When you stop after a while she will look at you with the seducing eyes the cfm and come kiss me i need it eyes.

Shower: SOP standard nothing much.

Fj: 10/10 Her moans are that better than the JAV star. She is thight and shows that she really enjoys it down to every last min. She says that she had not finish for while already and I manage to make her finish twice on my second shot haha !

Attitude: 9/10 After 2 shots really did chatted and she fell asleep on my arms a totally gfe thing till the time is up and reluctantly have to wash up and go.

GFE: 10/10 Once you break the ice, you will see her wild side the passionate and loving sexy side. Though she only can speak a little but somehow we manage to broke the Ice after chatting a while and tongue fighting. That seems to be the main ice breaker deal.

RTF: YES!! if money allows

She is a hidden gem, she says that is this her one and only time that she is doing this, reason being, she crashed her car in thailand and needs the money to fix it. Its only a one time thing for her and she is going back in a few days so catch her while you still can.