View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelight4 View Post
Just had a wonder bonk today and i must say no words can describe how awesome is she.

Lily from TRK (150/2/90)

100% this photo!

This girl will never give you the feel that she is actually from thai(bkk). To me she felt more like from foreign country like paris/italy/europe.

The moment when she open the door more girl would be hiding herself behind the door being shy all those but this girl jump right infront of me and greeted me with with hug.
She had great body... Great meat at the butt! And her boobs honestly doesnt FEEL like enhanced.. Its legit DOUBLE-D! FIRM YET SOFT!

Holding my hand and interlocking our fingers she direct me to the love nest and along the way i saw Baby(one thay i previously bonk). She waved her hand and proceed towards me giving a kiss on my cheek LOLOLOL. DOUBLE SHOCKED ROFL.

Lily oso saw wad happened and pull me forcefully into room showing her jealousy rofl.
Instead of being greeted normally i got push down on bed and she mount on me asking me if i knew Baby. I told her i bonk her before and she showed my this grunting expression. I straight away initiated the kiss.. And it became one long passionate kiss. Didnt went to showered as she noticed i did bath before coming. She took off my clothes start licking n sucking my nip.. And damn my boy is up!!!!! She rubbed her boobs against my dick and giving me sandwitch! Can you guys imagine while giving boobjob she swollowed up my whole dickhead?!?! Thats when my horny mode switched on..

Carry her to bed and i almost rawed her but didnt cus i still had myself control. She capped me on and boyyyy so tight...... Soo gooddddd feel like fucking my virgin ex!
Did only 3 position from cowgirl to missionary and last i cum when doing doggy.

My session with this beautiful gemstone.. I can gladly announce that shes the top of my 2017 bonk! And honestly i cant believe shes (150/2/90) its like too good to be true man!

FJ: 10/10(SATISFIED)
BJBJ(BOOBJOB N BLOWJOB): 10/10(SATISFIED)
GFE:10/10(SATISFIED)
FRENCH:10/10(SATISFIED)
RTF?:YES(DEFINITELY)

Bros out there this is the one... All must try.. She just arrived yesterday and started working today! A gem among the gems! Please do treat her nicely yeah!
Cheers brothers!
She overnight become Ang pai liao, just texted okt while writing the FR, left 1am slot.