View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Classic example, friend started his own company. Worked his ass off to provide the best for his wife.

Wife goes holiday with girlfriends... Etc and knew pilot and stewards and screwed with them.

Friend gotten evidence. Despite of evidences, wife still dare to ask for 10k plus of maintenance for herself as under women charter. After divorce men has to provide the same life style as before divorce.

Friend pissed to the core. But Lan Lan cause it's the law, Heng since wife at fault can discount. But still has to pay her and feed her for fucking around with other men until one of the idiots marry her..

Sad.

This post by itself should deter all men from ever getting married. Marriage with women these days is like giving her a loaded gun. You never know when she is gonna pull the trigger.

I mean, it is so glaringly one sided how marriage, divorce and woman's charter benefits woman only. I am in constant disbelief how so many more men are willing to take this risk, which offers virtually no benefits whatsoever.

A male divorcee would most likely have no emotional support, and yet has to suppress all emotions because he has to "man up". So apart from having half of what you have worked your ass off for taken away from you, your children will also (99%) be given custody to your ex wife, you will now have to pay alimony to someone who doesn't love you anymore and is most likely fucking someone right now, telling your children how you were "emotionally and mentally abusive".

Yeah, good luck on anyone who wishes to take this gamble.