Old 16-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Erotic Fantasising

I was shocked and looked up. I saw Ms Tan standing there watching as Ms Ng continued to jerk me off. Ms Ng pushed me into the toilet and Ms Tan follows, locking the door behind us. Ms Ng continued making out with me and I didn’t object to it. While we were making out, I began undressing her. I unzipped her dress and pushed it off her shoulders and it dropped right to the ground. She wasn’t wearing any panties! All that was left was her bra that was hanging loosely off her shoulders as I had already unhooked it before. Seconds later, her bra was off and I was left wearing only my school shirt and my PE T-shirt underneath. Ms Ng pulled away from me and signalled for Ms Tan to take her place. Before I knew it, I was making out with Ms Tan, another hottie teacher. She was wearing a t-shirt that showed the outline of her bra and a pair of pants. The moment we started kissing, my hands began to work and started undressing her while her hands did the same to remove my remaining two shirts.

Finally all 3 of us were completely naked. Ms Ng came closer to us and the 3 of us hugged each other together with my dick pressing against both their bodies and both of their tits pressing against different parts of my body.

“So I’ve heard you’re quite the stud for an 11 year old, lets see how true this is.” Ms Tan said to me as she sat down on the toilet and spread her legs open for me.

To be continued...