View Single Post
Old 25-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

had a session with Carol today.

to sum it up: I AM GOING TO BE IN A DEEP SHIT. (my wallet that is)

after a bad session earlier this week with another ML (zero chemistry, zero gfe) i was feeling down and actually started to think that i dont want to see any ML again.

usually i am very hesitant to visit ML with blurred picture. but since many bro gave good review, i decided to try anyways and thinking that if the session sucked again maybe i should really quit frequenting ML.

so i made appointment with carol and got to her place.
the moment she open the door she hold my hand and pulled me inside.
she greeted me with a sweet smile and asked me to sit down and rest abit. then she proceed to undress me (well, i didnt expect that)
then i went to shower, she came and joined me to clean my lil bro (and i guess checked to make sure its healthy without warts or potential disease, haha)

opted for BJ package (i requested CBJ). then she asked me to lay on the bed and proceed to massage me fully nude. i can see the nicely shaved pussy and her amazing body curves. whooweee. to me she have the perfect body, i think its perfection.

we have some small talk to break the ice. she can speak english a little bit and have no problem communicating with her. very talkative and very cheerful. (completely different than the other ML i visited).
then the sexy time started. It was AMAZING. started with nail tease and followed with a short catbath. not really into catbath so i dont really care about it. she hugged me and then she started working on my lil bro. did the BJ in different positions (my fave is the 69 position where i can see her pussy right on my face and play with it) and a mix of fake love making. she looks amazing and her body is just too sexy.

didnt take long for me to shoot out my army. she cleaned it up and continue with massage.
we talked and talked while she massage (as I am gearing up for second round), time fly so fast and we were disturbed by a phone call. apparently we both didnt realized that my time was up and another bro is waiting for his turn (hence the phone). she felt so bad that she was unable to give me the second round but i told her its fine, i kind of got tired anyways and satisfied.

i gave her a hug then showered. she came to join me and helped me shower.
and I kept thinking that i should have book for 90 minutes session... sigh.
after we dressed up, she gave me a really tight hug and send me off with a smile.

I came out a happy man and my faith in ML is restored.

in over all, to describe it in two words, the session is "MING BLOWING"
it is the perfect session for me with everthing that i want.

I originally think that I will not RTM as there are too many fish in the sea. but this session with Carol really changed my mind.
I will definitely see her again and next time i will go for 90 minutes session.