Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.

This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between
consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.
--------------------------------------------

I’ve only arrived at the bar when I see her off to the side. She stands out because in her group of friends she’s reading a book. As I wander by I notice the author is one that’s relatively new but has quickly become a favourite of mine.

“I can’t help but notice your book. He’s a great writer don’t you think?” I ask.

“You’ve read him? I thought I was the only one,” she says as she puts the book aside.

As there are no other chairs she scoots over in her seat and invites me to join her. She introduces herself as Audrey and we end up talking books and our favourite authors for most of the night until we hear it’s last call.

“Looks like your friends left you. You want a ride?”

She tells me where she lives and it turns out we’re in dorms right next to each other.

“Well good night,” she says as we get back to the dorms and then she adds, “unless you’d like to come up and see some of my first editions.”

I try to not make any assumptions that seeing her first editions is a euphemism for sex but I’m hopeful. As Audrey opens her dorm room door I see that there are piles of books on every available surface on her side of the room. Her roommate’s side of the room is much neater but much less interesting.

“Your roommate not much of a reader?” I wonder aloud.

“Not much. My roommate was one of the people you met tonight. Lisa. Short hair. Looks like she has a stick up her ass?”

I laugh, “I know exactly who you mean.”

“She’s actually very sweet but she needs to loosen up. It’s something I had to learn as well but I’m learning and teaching Lisa how to,” she tells me as she starts to pull her shirt over her head. Her bra quickly follows.