Old 18-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally.....

Went to MJM for the 1st time over the weekend. very crowded. XY lead me to a chair and started to massage my head, sometimes pressing her boobs on my head! hehe. the massage is not worth mentioning and she ask whether wan to jerk off or not? i then realised that she wanna jerk me off at that place with 2 ah pek beside me, seemingly enjoying themselves too. so i ask "wah so open one eh?" XY: " nevermind one. dun need to be scared!"

while she doing me, alot of opening and closing of doors with bros coming in to ask for massage.... i din manage to take off her bra so just caress and touch touch. we ended up frenching and finally i cum with her tongue in my mouth! after that press here press there abit. then i notice one if the gal was lying on top of one of the ah pek and was making out. think they were kissing licking the hell out of each other. then i ask her to massage my shoulders and while doing that she press her boobs on my head again.... hehe so i just rest my head( the big one ) on her breast... wah....

times up. paid and left. was actually expecting some more from her so din give extra. wanna come back and try only if got the cubicle.

while i was there, 2 bro came in and wanna massage. but no space liao so boss ask them to come back after an hour. they say wait for fren then come again. haha isit anyone of u???