View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
actually if you already got photo of her sleeping around and i mean literally in bed with another man then why don't you just proceed to file under adultery...but there is a time limit cos you have to do it within six months from first discovery...as for your daughter part very difficult to say...last time lawyer told me bad wife don't mean bad mother....but maybe in her case your lawyer can fight and say she abandon the child...but alimony side...the kangaroo cock here don't differentiate the grounds so she can sleep around but you still have to pay her...
If she nv hire lawyer on her part, does that means she will be on the losing side?
As for Adultery, can I get sole custody or at least joint custody of my Daughter? Already make an appointment with Pkwa next Tuesday. Let see how it goes during the free consultation.

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.