View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5687 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CNY 2018 cousins zaogeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidtry View Post
Last night at reunion dinner, saw my SIL wearing a pair of white shorts. The material is so thin that her pink panty was so obviously showing. You can just imagine the white shorts were not there and she was just wearing her top and panty. And she was walking around, standing in front of the dining table, watching TV...as if showing me her panty and her butt. What an interesting sight!
Sure like to get to know this SIL of yours better. Can introduce me to her Thank you

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post