View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Darkest Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongestRanger View Post
Anyway for me, copy and paste my tagline repetitively every weekend on mIRC wasn't a chore as I was in MSN Messenger chatting with my friends and playing NeoPets and GunBound. Just alt-tab and Ctrl-V.
If you are late 20s/early 30s now, and this happened 10 years ago, are you telling us that you play NeoPets when you're in your late teens/early twenties? Dude...

Assuming you are an adult who plays kiddie games meant for children under 12, NeoPets is super passé even in 2008. It's MapleStory for the younger kids, and World of Warcraft for the older ones. Are you serious bro?

And c'mon... Singapore IRC channels are mostly dead in the early 2000s. You're saying that you hooked up with someone on IRC in 2008? While chatting on MSN Messenger and playing NeoPets? Dude, even MSN Messenger was dying in 2008. Facebook was the new fad at that time.

Your timeline is wonky and stretches belief. Maybe you're for real, maybe not. But either way, you win points for this:

Quote:
...try to be a hero to tank some shit of girls...
Obviously a gamer. So from one gamer bro to another - rock on man!

lol