View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Hi Bros! here's another FR, session was on 03/05/2018

Had a Session with 11 from DOA.
Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Might get a little confusing when booking a timeslot with the OKT due to the girls having numbers, wanted to book eleven and messaged OKT who replied 11? took me awhile to get that he actually meant 11am

Location and Room - shall not comment on location, but its accessible, Bros who visit this stable should know where.

Looks - Pretty gal, i would say 8 - 9 /10 similarity to her pictures, tied her hair up, but when she lets it down she looks like her photos

Boobs - Can confirm for sure its man-made, but as usual im not a boob guy so its fine, not too hard can liao

Body - Slim, abit firm (i think?) can tell she works out to maintain it, nice ass too, good to grab (y)

Kissing - soft, gentle, must slowly slowly warm her up to get her going, she doesnt straight away french you straight.

Catbath - great in this part, will lick you all over if given the chance

Pussy - shaved completely, gets wet easily, sensitive down there, pretty sure she came a couple of times when i painted her might be wrong, but oh well

Shower - standard SOP shower, with a little kissing and rabba rabba here and there.

BBBJ - Like one of the bros mentioned, will continue to suck you off till you stop her, might allow CIM but i didnt ask. great in this area

Fuckjob - Enjoyed my session with her, either she's a really good actor or she actually enjoys sex. But dont outright ram her hard la when you go in, must slowly slowly build up, go slow then increase your speed slowly. Missionary will use her legs to wrap around your back, hands will start pulling you in for a french session, wrap around your neck to start licking your kissing you neck to turn you on even more kind. When she's riding you will moan softly then slowly go louder as you increase the pace. Really good moans, doesnt feel forced to me, can tell she's enjoying it somewhat, either that or she can act damn well.

GFE - Pretty alright, will cuddle in between shots, and wont use her phone kind, able to carry a convo pretty alright, english is kinda broken but i managed to get by alright

Overall a pretty great session

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.