View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All about my little SISTER

They breathed faster and faster as they masturbated together. Knowing that he liked looking at her titties, she pulled the top up and off her precious teen breasts and pinched one perky nipple as she dug her fingers into her muff. 

"Ooooooo, this is fun," she huffed. "Its soooo naughty ... but it sure ... is ... fun!" she squealed as her cum hit her. She jerked frantically at her pussy as the feeling washed over her. She heard him grunt and her eyes opened wide as a long white string of stuff shot out of his cock and splatted onto the wall of the tent. He jerked his hand three more times and another long sticky looking rope of cum shot out. There was so much of it! It made the fire in her pussy get white hot as she came and she shuddered, falling on her side, her fingers digging ... digging ... digging. 

They both lay there for 4 or 5 minutes, catching their breath and getting their clothing back in order. Brad was embarrassed by the stains on the tent wall. "You probably don't want to stay here in the tent with me tonight, huh?" He said softly. "Not after that, huh?" 

Sissy giggled. "Yes I do! I wanna see that again! That was the coolest thing I've ever seen." 

Then, both happy, they went off to play and frolic in the cool water of the lake. 

Todd and Julie were swimming too. They were together, out in the deeper water, and they seemed to be standing very close to each other. Both of them were talking, but it wasn't a conversation. Both Sissy and Brad noticed this and agreed that something strange was going on. Brad told Sissy to stay close and they slowly worked their way toward their two elder siblings. At the same time, they never actually looked at the older teens. Instead they made noise and splashed each other. Finally they were standing only ten feet away from Julie and Todd. Brad said he'd be right back and ducked under the water. He was gone for a long time but suddenly came up under her and lifted her out of the water, dunking her as he threw her back in. Then he pulled her away from the older kids, acting like he was running away from her. 

When they got far enough away he got close to Sissy and said "They're feeling each other up!" 

"No!" said Sissy. 

"I mean it" he said excitedly. "I swam by them under water. He had his hand in the front of her suit and she had hers inside his. They were both rubbing to beat hell. When I swam by they both saw me and jerked their hands out! That's why I dunked you and made it look like I hadn't seen anything." 

"Wow" said Sissy, glancing at her brother. She wondered what a boy's finger would feel like sticking in her. 

"Uh Oh," said Brad. 

"What's wrong?" asked Sissy. 

"I've got another boner!" he whispered. Seeing them do that made me hard again. 

"You gonna ... do it again? Here? In the water?" asked Sissy, excited at the thought. 

"I guess," he said. "I sure can't get out of the water with it like it is. 

"Come on," said Sissy. She led him out from the shore a ways and said, "Pull down your trunks." He did and she reached out and grabbed his prick in her cool hand. 

"Sissy!" he yelped. "What are you doing?" 

"I'm helping," she said, as she started to jack him off. 

This was just too much for poor Brad. By the time she'd jacked him 4 or 5 times he was cumming a river into the water. "I'm doing it" he panted. "Fuck that feels good Sissy!" 

A long streamer of white stuff floated up to the surface of the water and as Sissy's arm disturbed the water it floated onto her bra, sticking to the fabric. She tried to wash it off, but it just rubbed into the cloth. As more and more of the bits of his sperm drifted to the surface she pushed him away and swam backwards. "You're getting it all over me!" she whispered. "You are so nasty!" 

"Me?" he gasped. "You're the one who started jacking me off!" 

She laughed and splashed him. Their adventure over, they played some more and eventually got out to go back and get a snack. They stayed in their suits the rest of the day until their moms told them to get showered and changed for bed. They did that, 'forgetting' to tell their mothers that the sleeping arrangements had changed. Neither did Julie or Todd. 

Most people came to the evening campfire in pajamas. It was a time for singing songs and roasting marshmallows. The adults often stayed up afterward, playing cards and sipping whiskey or wine. All the kids under 18 were supposed to go to bed, but no one ever checked on them and they quite often played hide and seek or other games they could play in the dark and out in the woods. 

On this night, though, Brad and Sissy went to their tent. Brad could remember the feeling of Sissy's hand on his peter and he hoped she'd do that again. Sissy couldn't wait to see and touch that handsome prick again. It amazed her. She couldn't believe it was actually meant to go inside a girl. They climbed into the tent and closed the flap. They knelt, facing each other and just stared at each other. The flashlight was on the ground, so they could see. Sissy spoke first. 

"Would you like to kiss me?" she asked. 

"Yeah!" he said enthusiastically. 

She leaned forward and their lips met. Both had made out before, and this part they knew about. They rubbed slack lips together, and then tipped their tongues together. It was a good kiss ... a hot kiss ... and it got them both going. 

Sissy was about to ask him to see his cock when they both heard the moan. It was a moan that sounded like someone was hurt, but didn't have enough energy to call for help. 

It wasn't loud, exactly. It had just come at a time when there was no other noise to mask it. 

Both kids perked up. "Did you hear that?" Brad whispered. Sissy nodded her head. They crawled to the tent flap. They still had on shoes, so they both got out and stood, listening. They heard it again, this time more clearly. It was coming from the tent next to theirs. 

It was coming from Todd and Julie's tent. 

The big bonfire was still going and it fell clearly on the tent. Sissy started toward the tent but Brad held her back. "Your shadow will give you away" he said. He pulled her around in a wide circle to the other side of the tent and then, softly, a step at a time, they snuck up to the window in the dark side of the tent. They heard several more moans. 

Brad was pretty sure it was his sister's voice making those sounds, but he couldn't tell for sure. Just as they got to the window, though, they heard a clear groan and Julie's voice said, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Todd .... that feels sooooooo gooooood baby!" They heard a wet slushing kind of sound and Brad looked at Sissy with a question on his face. She shrugged. 

Then they both peeked through the window and their lives were changed forever. 

What they saw was Todd's mouth planted squarely on a very naked Julie's bald pussy. He was slurping away like he was dying of thirst and her pussy held fresh water. He'd apparently been doing it for some time, because just as they realized exactly what he was doing, he raised his head and said "Julie, honey, I'm sooo hot! Can I? Please?" 

The walls of the tent were actually orange, but with the light from the bonfire coming through them the two youth inside had taken on a reddish hue. The peepers were seeing more silhouettes rather than actual features of the older teens, but it was clear that both teens were completely naked and that Ted was sporting a massive erection. 

Sissy gasped quietly and Brad touched her. She looked at him and he put his finger in front of his lips. She nodded and they both looked back in the window. Neither of them heard Julie say anything, but both of them saw her hand reach out and grasp that mighty rod hanging between Todd's legs. 

Then her hand tugged it toward her. 

Her legs spread and her knees came up. 

Her hand led that thick pole right to where both peeping toms knew her pussy was and then she moved her hand to his shoulder. She reached her head up off the ground, seeking a kiss and he gave it to her as his hips forced themselves downward. 

Julie groaned, "Owww, oh wait a second, it hurts." 

The form above her froze. A minute passed. 

Julie said, "Okay, a little more now." 

His butt fell again, slowly. 

Sissy couldn't believe that what she'd seen between her brother's legs was actually going in the girl. Her brother went "Ahhhhhhhhh" and stopped. 

Julie groaned again and said, "I feel you all the way to my lungs". 

Sissy shivered as her brother said, "You want me to take it out?" and Julie said "Don't you dare!" Then her brother pulled his butt back up in the air and let it fall again. Julie cried out, a moan that sounded like the ones before, but now she could tell it was a moan of happiness, not pain. 

Her brother started moving his butt up and down faster now and she realized she was watching two people fuck. 

Sissy's pussy flooded. She felt Brad pulling at her. She wanted to stay and watch, but he was pulling harder now. She fell away from the window and let Brad lead her back to their tent. 

Both teens' minds were in a whirl as they crept away from what they'd seen. Sissy felt the itch in her pussy stronger than she ever had before, and Brad's long, slim cock was as hard as rock. He held her hand as they tip-toed back to the tent they were sharing. Brad held the door flap open as Sissy crawled in and when he saw her bottom he wanted to hump her like his sister was being humped not 20 feet away. 

By the time he got into the tent Sissy already had her hand in her pajama bottoms and was rubbing herself furiously. 

"Oooooo shit that was so hot," she whispered. "Did you see how big his thing was? He's my own brother and I never knew! And she didn't complain hardly at all when it went in her." She stopped. "It did go in her ... don't you think?" 

"Oh yeah," said Brad, wanting to strip her clothes off and plunge his prick in her pussy. "That's what they were doing. They were fucking!" 

"And before that!" she squealed. "He was licking her ... he was sucking her ... he was licking her pussy!" 

"Yeah," moaned Brad. "It looked good. I bet she tasted good too, even though she's my sister." 

"Ewwww, how could you think that would taste good?" Sissy asked. 

"I don't know. I just know a guy wouldn't do that if it didn't taste good, I guess." 

They both sat, wrapped in their own thoughts. Sissy was still rubbing her clitty gently. "Aren’t you gonna ... you know ... rub it?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I want to real bad, but .. I guess I still feel funny showing it to you," he said. 

"That's silly! I like it!" she whispered. "Can I see it now?" 

"Sure" he said and he pulled his pajamas down, exposing his stiff member. 

"Ooooo, it always makes me feel funny when I see it" she said, rubbing faster now. "You wanna see mine too? While you do it?" 

Brad groaned, "Ohhh yeah, that'd be so cool." 

Instead of just sliding her PJs down, Sissy just took them off. Then she splayed her legs wide and began rubbing her clit and slicking a finger in and out of her slippery pussy. Brad was still on his knees, and she was in front of him. She looked like she was spread open for him, for his cock. 

Brad could see her pussy and he wanted to fuck it. He wanted to fuck it deep. He wanted to fuck it until he shot his spunk right in it. 

"Fuuuck Sissy," he groaned. "Seeing you like this makes me want to ... it makes me ... ohhhhh fuck Sissy it makes me want to put it in you!" 

Sissy felt a thrill shoot from her pussy to her nipples and back again. "Ooooo Brad that would be soooo nasty!" she yipped. "You can't do that ... we're cousins!" 

Brad was losing it now. He could feel the cum trying to burst out of his balls. 

"Todd and Julie are doing it," he panted, "and they're cousins." 

Sissy felt another thrill shoot through her pussy and it clenched on her finger. 

She gooshed a wad of girl cum. "But they're older ... and you're even longer than my brother ... and it would never ever fit in me." Now she put two fingers in her, unconsciously trying to make her pussy big enough to take a real fuck stick. 

"Okay," he huffed "How bout if I just touch your pussy with it. That would feel so good. I know it would, Please Sissy? Can't I just rub your pussy with my cock?" 

Sissy jerked at the thought of that long smooth snake sliding along her pussy where her fingers were. She just knew it would feel good too. She inched her butt closer to him and said, "Okay. I think I need a kiss Brad. Would you kiss me while you do that?" 

Feeling a drip leaking from his prick at her assent, Brad crawled between her spread teen thighs and leaned down to kiss, lick and suck on her lips. While he did he fisted his leaking cock and swabbed it between Sissy's slick pussy lips. She was wet, and he was dripping precum all over the place, so quite soon her pussy was a sloppy mess and her puffy pussy lips had swelled and opened. 

Now her hole was defenseless and Brad couldn't resist pushing the tip of his cock into her. 

"You're not gonna ... you can't put it in me Brad," she moaned. Somehow her hands, which had been sliding all over his back, slipped down to his butt cheeks. She grabbed a handful of his cheeks and urged his cock even further into her wet slippery box. 

Brad was loving the feeling of hot steaming pussy surrounding the head of his cock. He pushed harder, nuzzling the cute teen's neck. "Ohhhhh Sissy it feels so good" he panted. His hips jerked and he slid another inch in her. 

Sissy couldn't keep her hips still as she felt that long skinny thing poking deeper in her. "We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered as her hips jerked up and her hands pulled down. 

"I know, but it feels so good" he sighed as he let her pull him another two inches into her clasping pussy. 

"It doesn't hurt at all!" she whispered "But you have to stop." Now her legs came up and wrapped around his ass. 

"I know," he said, boring even deeper into his lover's nest. He just kept going until his cock tip burrowed into something soft and spongy and she let out a little squeal of joy as millions of nerves at the end of her sheath were treated to a massage by a real live penis for the very first time.

"You gonna stop now?" she gasped as she hunched her pussy up around his invading shaft. 

"Yeah, pretty soon now," he gasped back as her pussy clamped down and sucked at his rod. He started pulling it out of her, wanting to move it inside her and her legs tightened. He slid that four inches back in and hit bottom again. 

Sissy groaned as she was filled with cock. "It's in me Brad, it's really in me," she panted. 

Brad knew exactly where his cock was. And, though he'd never done it before, he knew what to do now. He'd just seen a boy doing it to his own sister. He started sawing his cock in and out of Sissy's pussy, fucking her fast and deep. His rampaging rod pounded her, not all fitting in and she couldn't believe the feelings it caused. It was causing feelings in Sissy, too, as her cervix was repeatedly assaulted by the tip of his rigid prick, poking and prodding at the little opening. 

He'd taken no more that 6 or 7 lusty strokes when his cock started squirting out its pent up treasure. His semen splashed everywhere in her pussy as he fucked her for dear life. Going in and out felt great as he spurted, but instinct made him go deep and freeze for a shot or two. He was so excited that he softened not a bit, and her sucking pussy felt so good wrapped around him that he just kept fucking her. The combination of his rutting lunges and the hot fluid being injected into her caused Sissy's whole body to cramp. She grabbed her lover in a death grip and then had the best orgasm of her life. 

Video Breaks:
https://openload.co/f/mtRmMxa7Dik
https://openload.co/f/Oa0WAcYKZCI
https://openload.co/f/dq3H5SAx9ro