View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Hi bro, first time going to Sydney for a biz trip. Staying there over 3 nights. So far I saw people recommend Bliss on Crown, and some recommend Jap/korean gal. My little humble questions:

1) Should I try the "ang mo" sliding massage there? It is all looks expensive and not sure it is really enjoyable but I thought it was something like once in a life time to try some angmo massage.

2) Should I try Jap/Korean massage? Last time when I went to Japan, a lot of communication problem and usually they don't welcome foreigner for the top model-look. End up quite disappointed compared to those I watched in AV. I wonder if the motivation here to get a Jap/Korean massage at sydney, is about communication? and also access to AV-like jap gal?

I have to decide my accommodation soon, should I stay near to Kingcross station, as seems that it was a red light district...hopefully got more choices there for massage and food.

Thank you for any inputs here to make a memorable trip! Saving money now to have the best in that 3 nights!