Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Oh i no balls ah...I the ballless is waiting for u to meet me lei...Like I say...I no need to use clone...I am who I am...Don talk Cyber...Got balls just come & meet me...

Gottcha...The 1st 2 case are pretended by u being phony...This is more concrete...So wat if I PM rocketscientist...I repeat myself again..So wat?
Who are u related to Yomun aka Chuwit aka Siamboy aka Sohni? or are u yomun urself? I repeat again. I had no clone. I can easiily make a phone call
to add 7 more pts for the person.

Yomun had a long history in this forum. many bros are looking for him.
I mean "look" is to "whack" him. wat reason, I don have to tell.
Even in BKK, he had to hold BKKmaster hand to meet me.
Oh I remember "POY" did take a photo of Yomun, Me & bkkmaster together.
Mmm...Sounds interesting
WAH SEH, U SO POWER.

U SAY YOMUN HOLD BKKMASTER HANDS TO MEET YOU, WHY YOU SEE HIM U NEVER WHACK HIM? BECAUSE YOU NO BALLS? MEET YOU MUST HOLD HANDS AH.

I AM THE ONE WHO GO PM SIAMCUTEY, SINGRAKTHAI, SUTEERAK1099, DEKUIP, MALAYSIAN DATUK, NAEMLO, SOHNI, AND MANY MANY MORE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW U TALK BACK BEHIND THEIE BACK. U SO POWER, DARE TO MEET THIS PEOPLE AND TELL THEM U TALK BAD BEHIND THEIR BACKS?
ALL THE SUCHINDA CLONE NICKS ARE CREATED BY YOU. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW TO YOU THEN? DON'T FORGET YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOU UP SUCHINDA AND CLONES BECAUSE THEY GOT GANG ZAP. LOL......