View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 14
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Re: Male masseur in HCMC

Just finished a session at zxxx massage since there were many posts saying it's so great.

My experience however wasn't at all great.

Like a bro said 2 post b4 this, it is on the main road so impossible to miss.

Walk in and will be shown to 2nd floor. The guy at cashier speaks good English. 3 packages to choose from. I got the 2nd one, 1.4m for 2 shots 110min all in no need to tip

This is obviously foreigner price as the iPad shows 700k for my package in Viet.

Girl is chosen from iPad, has stats but the pics are quite poorly angled so cant tell how the body looks except for face pretty anot. There are stats but o well.

Once paid, will be asked to wait on reclined chairs and there's a TV to watch. There's fruits and water given also

Waited about 10 min and got shown to room.i chose girl 275 or 75 cant remember. Slim, young and sizable natural boobs. Looks worse than pic but still a 7/10 at least.

Room was nice also, clean and looks new

Managed to get a shot

Start with steambath then sauna and bath wash

My experience was horrid to me as out of the 110min, maybe 90 mins went to the pointless piano and hot stone massages faced down while the girl was fully clothed. 0 teasing and boob massage max 5 min.

Turned around and got bj less than 1 min ended up as hj. I asked her to shift into 69 so I could grab her tits and finger her - no resistance

After first shot, left 10 min she asked if can immediately 2nd shot if not then times up. I cant recover that quickly so naturally I said finish. Must self bath after that and self dress.

Girl also hardly speaks any eng. Wanted to build some rapport to see if can tabao or something but she couldn't understand anything

Will be trying vien dong massage next and report