Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
1649 you mean
I think their Ang pai still got business in their house. But their other 1649 girls we can call from other house. No need to call from this house. The girls still earn the same. And you can TIP them since there was a lot of encouragement about tipping

Bro Fatt Fat, why so difficult? Just take Yuan Yuan la. I heard she is angpai and service unbeatable. Somemore no need to tip. I did read apache say no need to tip. So I believe he must be referring to 1658 and 2062. The WLs here don't need to tip and don't except tips. Don't spoil market.

DO NOT TIP THE WLS FROM 1658 AND 2062. PAY MARKET RATE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Agreed.... money doesnt buy everything..... include good service lol

there was once a yoyo@2062 who provide top notch service all the time, really missed her. No tipping required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have a tip too.

You do not need to tip the girls, save your money for more important purposes...If you feel you have a lot of $$$ to throw, you can tip those poor elderly pump attendants who earn about $1500 per month: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...amily-10090746

Don't say I never help promote other houses. If you don't like to tip, this house is definately for you. Tipping is strictly frowned upon. The WL would think you are insulting her. It is her duty to serve. If you get kicked out by other house, go this house. Sure welcome. Sad Loser, you can also go for Yuan Yuan. I will do my part and inform my regulars that this house is well-known for non-tipping customers, customers who got kicked out by other houses and also supported by the forum's most famous Dai Kor Dai and OKT business consultant. If he and his supporters support, you can be sure the house huat.

I'm sure the WLs will be fighting tooth and nail to go 1658 and 2062 and can't wait to serve the customers there. Cheong ah!

We should all do our part and spread the word. Please carry on!

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 09:41 AM.