Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
1. Did u notice what i m comparing? I said i m comparing haidilao with other “premier” hotpot, not $2 kopitian which is ur favorite? Sounds like u more familar with kopitian instead of premier hotpot? Can u name another premier hotpot place besides haidilao? I bet u cant

2. Can you keep ur mouth clean? How many times u scold other ppl by using dirty words just becoz other ppl have different view as u? Do u think u can force other ppl to follow ur mentality by ur scolding here? U expecting everyone to follow ur idea or u just enjoy scolding other ppl in forum becoz u always got scold by ur boss at work? And u keep saying other ppl no money, cheap faces, sounds like u earn a lot, mind sharing how much u earn per mth and how much u spent in GL since u sounds like a VIP business class member?

Ohya, we all cheap faces according to u, then why u bother fighting with “cheap faces” ? Shouldnt u hang out with ur “high classes buddies” 123hu in $2 kopitian instead of fighting here?
Oh wow. Your lack of comprehension is shocking. Let me try baby talk to you like stmsia who thinks govt set prices and market rate means the same thing.

Hdl operates in a premium industry. Your $150 is not a premium industry. It is a kopishop.

So when you choose between zichar stalls, your only priority is the chef and his food. The staff will be wearing slippers, the plates won't be clean. Nobody thinks about 'service' and expects the staff to be able to speak English. You can expect to wait an hour at the best zichar stores. There is no service and no one expects it. So if you eat at the zichar stall and expect service, you're an idiot.

If you are paying hdl price, then you talk abt service where ambience plays a part. You are paying for branding and whatever. There are many restaurants which charge top dollar even though the food is not great. But their service and decor is fantastic.

So when you talk abt hdl, you are already on the wrong track. You don't pay hdl prices. You compare st regis and ritz carlton when you should be comparing fragrance and 81. The expectations are very different.

When you pay 81 price but want to talk about how st regis operates, you don't have much between your eyes.

So, in short, don't talk cock.

I earn market rates and live in a world where a normal office executive xmm expects not to eat at a kopishop or use her hands at Jumbo for the dates, and that means prices start at $200++. WLs all can afford hdl. If you are taking WLs to somewhere below hdl, I would say don't bother. If this is VIP to you, that's sad.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 02:23 PM.