View Single Post
Old 25-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Roofdeck pool

I know I can't.. no matter how badly I wanted to... i must not! he will know that I'm being aroused! i know i really can't moan.. but..... but........ he's making me so hot! i think I was feeling very wet down there already...

he locked lips with me again.. this time he kissed me in a more rough manner, sticking his tongue into my mouth shortly after. his tongue met mine, i felt hot air being breathed into my mouth... i felt so horny. his licking of my tongue made me want to lick his tongue back too..

'horhhh.......... horhhhh.......... horhhhhh......'

wait... oh shit... shitt.... was i moaning??? horrhhhhh... i was breathing out into his mouth as he licked my tongue..... shit... i feeling so weak already... i couldn't even stop myself from moaning! he was flicking and rubbing my nipples harder, and rubbing his penis on my vagina and clit so hard and fast..... wait... he's not french kissing me anymore! my mouth was still opened and I was still moaning! i opened my eyes slightly, he was watching me with a smirk on his face! oh shit.. i need to stop moaning.. now he knows i'm feeling horny! but i can't stop moaning.. i really can't.... shit... am I hitting my orgasm????

wait...

i was sliding a little.. he took a step backwards, my back was slightly further away from the pool wall. my clitoris was losing grip on his penis! i tighten my legs around his body... the grip still wasn't that good.. i don't know why. i leaned forward and hugged him tighter. finally... this feeling is back.. this feels good... he's rubbing my nipples gently and slowly now.. it feels good too.. it feels too good... shit... why am I kissing him back???? oh gosh.. oh gosh... we were frenching again! i have to stop!!!

him: sure you aren't enjoying this??

me: noo... noo.... of course not..

i bravely rejected him immediately. but... i think i moaned a few times... shit...

him: then why are you rubbing yourself on my penis?

me: huh?

oh dear. oh shit! oh shit!! he was laughing... it took me a few more seconds.. then i realised.. oh shit!!! i was humping now instead! he had stopped humping his penis on my vagina! i quickly released my legs and felt myself sink down a little. he reached out and supported me, pulled me over to him and gave me a hug. he looked at me, looking very satisfied, very confident..

him: come, let's head inside.

is it finally over??

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.