View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

@His HDB 3-room Flat, his Bedroom/SIZE]

oh gosh... he probably has never trimmed it in his entire life!! his hair was so long and messy... it made his thing look even shorter and smaller than it was... it's so different from the white cock which I've grown used to sucking.. at least he trims his hair.. it was neat and it was much much thicker.. it felt nice to hold, it was hard but also soft on the outside. i'm so thankful that the first cock I was forced to suck was way better than this pathetic and messy one right in my face now...

him: come on... suck for me please..

he even tried pulling my head closer to his penis but I resisted..

me: please don't... can you please let me go?

him: why can't you suck for me??? you suck for him but don't suck for me?

me: he blackmailed me! he threatened to sack my hubby if i didn't suck for him!!

him: but now i'm also threatening you! if you don't suck for me, then I will tell your hubby that you sucked for his boss and let him fucked many times too!

i looked up at him, with anger in my eyes...

I've made a HUGE MISTAKE!!

Earlier that afternoon....

Hubby's boss was groping my butt as we walked to the lift.. I was worried as usual that we would be spotted by someone I knew. I pushed his hands away in an annoyed manner as usual, he loves it. he loved my resistance. i know it.. he knows i know it too.. well... at least, if anyone does spots us, I am still showing resistance... that was the only comfort I drew... while waiting for the lift, he grabbed me from behind and started to lick my ear and squeeze my boobs.. he enjoys doing that, especially when there are others around.. I would always have to avoid their eye contact and gently push him away...

just as I was about to push him away..... the lift door opened...

The moment felt like an eternity... at that moment, i could really feel my heart stop, then beat a thousand times faster.. blood shot up to my head, making me so dizzy!!! I could hardly breath! I could not think as well! the expression on the person inside the lift was similar as well.. he looked shocked at me, and took a few seconds before reacting and then walked out of the lift... hubby's boss let go of me and pulled me into the lfit as well.. he gave the person a look of disapproval as he continued to stare at me when he walked out of the lift.. but thankfully, he didn't turn to check on me again... after the other hotel guests entered the lift, hubby's boss continued to grope me from behind and lick my ears... i couldn't feel anything at all...

my mind was jammed, stuck!

my very worst fears had come true!!!

we had just been spotted by my ex colleague! Dave!

hubby's boss pinned me against the door.. we've not even entered the hotel room yet! he enjoys doing that, kissing me all over, groping me all over, pulled down the front zip of my dress completely to my stomach, exposing my bra... he takes a good look at it, took in a deep breath, he was turned on! he started cupping my breast and licking one nipple while he unlocks the door with a key card. usually, I would struggle so hard to stop him, but... today..... i really couldn't be bothered...... i was still feeling so nervous.... not because my vagina is going to be pounded hard and completely violated by my husband's boss... but because.... i couldn't stop thinking..... what will Dave do???

hubby's boss worked his way down south after his tongue enjoyed my nipples.. as much as I hate him for 'raping' me all the time, I do realise that he's not selfish in bed... He would make effort to lick my vagina for at least 15 minutes because he knew I secretly loved it...... he started licking again, but that moment, I felt nothing........ i couldn't feel much... i derived no pleasure from the sensations.... i laid on the bed as still as a log... this drove hubby's boss nuts... he wanted me to moan, to be at his mercy and to yearn for him to fuck me.. but I showed no vulnerability or sexual surrender.....

he worked so hard to lick me, i barely moaned a few rare times... he gave up after 20 plus minutes!

he looked down at me... there was a look of determination in his eyes...

him: oh i do like a challenge!

I felt his penis push hard and fast into me...

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 04-12-2018 at 02:11 PM.