View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post

I stared blankly at the screen... Dave was online! i gave him blue ticked his message. shit! but at least i replied not long after he sent the message...

i started typing...... " hi hi. how are you? erm. what do you mean left my hubby???"

I wanted to type that and act innocent and there was nothing going on...

before i could finish typing it... he sent another message..

Dave: or is that white man your boss? don't worry you can share with me..

shit... should i lie? Dave has always been a really nice colleague. he's supportive, kind, sweet and has always been on my side.. even when i made mistakes at work, he has never told on me and was always there to help me through them.. i try to do the same back for him back then too.. we were close and could rely and trust each other...

so...

should I lie to him... or.... he saw hubby's boss hugging me from behind after all, and groping me and kissing me.... i don't think there's any way to recover from that....

me: hi... long time no see... how are you?

Dave: hey.. i'm ok.. what about you.. are you ok? still with that man?

me: erm... no.

Dave: ok good good. are you ok? what happened? you didn't look like a willing participant...

argh... why he keep asking.... i was irritated... it's none of his business! why can't he just mind his own business??? at the same time........ what's wrong with me?? a part of me feels like telling him.. no... yearns to tell him.... to tell someone... i've not told anyone about this thing... not to anyone... no one!! and sometimes it kills me!!

me: erm... long story. i'm ok. don't worry.

Dave: sorry i keep asking.. i still care a lot about you.. you free later?

i wanted to reply no.... but ..... i have to close this topic with him! make sure he keeps my secret!!!

me: what time?

Dave: how about now?

me: erm. should be ok.. meet where?

Dave: you come down? i'm still at the lobby..

WHAT??? is he stalking me????

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

@Bar near hotel

Dave: here, drink some more. don't worry ok... just say it all out and you will feel a lot better...

I looked at him with suspicion in my eyes. I drank more of the beer. a part of me wanted to relax too.. After all, Dave has been a nice colleague, very understanding, always helpful... my confidant back then as well. i've kept secrets for him too.

Me: i really thought that was over. but when he showed me the video. it really looked like i was making love with him willingly..

Dave: how come?

me: cos he cut out certain parts! and the part before that! he rubbed me on my clitoris so hard, made me so high and forced me to say...

Dave: did you enjoy it? hmmm...

me: tsk. why would you ask that?

dave: cos you are sharing with me ma. you can say it out also. you feel better than just keep the secret inside to yourself for so long...

me: hmmm.. ok.. don't judge ok.. i am a woman after all...

dave: so means you enjoyed ?

me: yup.

dave: hehe, you never tell anyone before right?

me: yup.. don't dare.. no one knows about all these actually...

dave: feel better saying this out?

me: yup

dave: come drink some more... so after he fuck you on your marital bed, what happened next...

me: he took my panties again, this time he took my bra also..

dave: so everytime he fucks you, he will ask you to put your panties inside?

me: sometimes bra also.

dave: why?

me: if he cums on it, he will want to keep as souvenir. but recently he only takes panties as the bras take up some space.. he only take those that he really likes...

dave: then you hubby don't realise your panties keep disappearing meh?

me: i don't think he notices what panties i wear...

dave: aiyo... lousy leh him... so his boss got how many of your panties already?

me: too many to count.

Dave: so he fuck you many many times already ah?

me: quite a lot already... it's been months since it happened...

Dave: come here you poor thing...

Dave came and sat beside me instead, we were sitting opposite each other. he put one arm over me and hugged me from the side. the bar was mostly empty... i was used to being close to him, but we never actually hugged before... i decided to let him hug. he kissed me on my head.

Dave: but you secretly enjoyed all the fucking right?

me: maybe... but i die die never ever let him know...

Dave: why?

me: cos i don't want him to know lo..

Dave: then how do you feel when you suck his cock?

me: nothing... but..... it's kind of fun... hehe...

dave: whose other cock you blow before?

me: no one else..

dave: your hubby?

me: nope...

dave: then you make love with anyone else before? other than hubby and his boss??

me: nope...

dave: hmmmm...

me: why?

dave: nothing... must be rumours..

I was very curious what he meant by that... but i was tired and the beer was taking effect.. i was lying on his shoulder actually..

Dave: come, let's get out of here...

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 04-12-2018 at 07:15 PM.