View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Does This Happen To You & Your Girl???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dci110 View Post
good stuff. recovered fast enough for round2, within 30 mins! and it was still hard enough to go again after round 2.

all these on half a pill. only side effect I encounter is a slight headache. drinking more water relieves it.

small price to pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
I have been using Mens+ for the past 2 years and very satisfied with the consistency.

Recently feels that my dick is getting more and more sensitive. During the restock, Bro recommended me P-spray. So in the end got both Mens+ and P-spray.

Last night try the spray before my session starts. I do not feel anything different until the session starts. My usual 10 mins of humping extended to almost 30 mins. I am so shagged out after the 1st shot. More shag than taking IPPT. The gal was super wet as evidenced from the wet bedsheet. Best part is it does not numb my dick. I can actually feel the dick in and out of her pussy. Damn shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
been experimenting the usage of the pills, coz i didn't want to rely on it long term. so what I did was, sometimes I'll take the pill sometimes not. found that when not on the pill, my hardness though not as red/hot, I still can maintain the hardness. could be my improved fitness or mentally more confident now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCheongster View Post
Bro MP, im damn fucking scared to eat ur pills u know. Everytime I eat, I end up fucking n fucking. Like today, eat half pill this morning, I already fuck 3 times today!!!! Fuck my FB twice this afternoon n just now home, give my wife another round. My wife asking me why I so horny nowadays!!??

Buy ur pills liao, I nowadays got to go eat Black Chicken soup n turtle soup once each a week u know. Wah low. But damn song la. I never thought I would say I sian of sex but I've been really fucking a lot bro. My worse was to up my FB twice in the afternoon, then 2shots with a siambu from Dome1 and late night thought can rest but wife come touch touch n I marikita again so end up sex again. My cock never do so much work before in my life!!! Haha.

Must learn how to control taking the pill la bro. Else very siong for my health. But thanks for it at the same time. My kukubird never been in this tip top condition in my entire life, without the pills I also wont be having the time of my life. Kumsia very much!!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers