View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Indian Ex-Colleague

@Elan's Penthouse, Living Room

Elan: oh yes... you are great at this my good girl!

me: mmmmm!!!

I was licking his nipple nicely... like how I would like mine to be licked! at the same time, he used one hand to stroke my hair, and the other hand to rub my nipple at the same time.. making me lick his nipple harder...

Elan: alright babe... my turn now... come mimic me again!

he smelled my hair and then licked my ear... he kissed down to my cheeks then kissed across my lips to the other cheek to lick the other ear... the whole time he was grazing my thigh in such a good and seductive manner!

Elan: your turn....

i failed miserably..... i licked his ears a little... kissed across his face.... but couldn't go beyond his lips!

we locked lips and started kissing passionately!

he cupped my breasts and rubbed my nipple.. he broke away from our kiss and "mimic me please!"

i followed him! we were rubbing each others' nipples while we continued to make out! he started to move his hand down south... i forgot to mimic him but he reminded me... we rubbed each others' tummies... then... finally.... his hand went into my skirt... i followed, i touched his belt buckle.. finally felt his bulge! his hand fingers were already rubbing along my thong fabric.. teasing me... i kept rubbing on his berms.. the part where his bulge is.. he hurriedly unbuckled his belt and unzipped himself....he spread his berms and my hand touched his trunks... it was already quite moist!

his hand went back to my thong fabric again....

elan: mimic me again ok?

me: ok....

his fingers gently went under my thong...... he waited for me to follow suit.. i almost forgot... i slide my hand into his trunks slowly too...... then we both proceeded together at the same pace.... his two fingers touched my clitoris! my fingers touched his penis........ he rubbed my clitoris.... i grabbed his penis! he started to rub my clitoris harder.... i started to stroke his penis for him...... somehow, we both stopped kissing... looked at each other... breathing loudly and panting heavily.....

his fingers went inside me! i started to stroke him harder. masturbate for him but was limited by his trunks.. he pulled his fingers out of my vagina and slide his trunk over to release his penis out... then he quickly slide his fingers under my thong again and started to finger me... so much of his cum flow onto my hand as I masturbated him.....

we breathed hard and stared at each other... until... we couldn't hold it anymore... our lips locked and kissed so passionately! he fingered me as fast as I masturbated for him! he started to press his fingers inside my vagina! I was so wet in there! my vagina! I wanted so badly for him to do more... I wanted to suck for him too!

"oh... ohhh... ohhhhhhh!!! OHHH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"

who cummed?

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 24-12-2018 at 11:05 AM.