View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka0 View Post
Tried G2 , while waiting saw G7 indeed syt pretty and G8 look good too, really long wait and almost feel to give up and pick other girl when you watch those chio bu sitting there, Once the session started all the wait worth it ,G2 is not the prettiest among but still consider good looking ,inside the room her friendly attitude immediately put me at ease. She tried to provide AR (i opt out) ,light kissing allowed , She provide BBBJ but i prefer CBJ was really solid lot of tongue action at the beginning, tried G5 CBJ was good but G2 was another level she will blow and adjust her head in different angle then slowly proceed to deepthroat. finished my shot in missionary and already plan to rtf soon.
Heh heh... Yeah her bbbj is very good