Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Hitting the switch to shut off the lights, leaving the room bathed only in moonlight, Sam leaned into her and kissed her once more. He knew his bed rather well as he leaned her onto it. His hands reached behind her as her head hit the pillow to untie the babydoll to remove it. Getting the teen naked once more he started kissing down the side of her cheek, down her neck to the top of her breasts.

Sam woke up the next morning, quickly looking to the spot last occupied by Bailey. To no surprise but much disappointment he found his bed as empty as it normally was. As he crawled out of bed he had to wonder if it had indeed happened, or if he just dreamt the whole thing. Before he could really think about it he smelled food cooking. Quickly reaching into a drawer he put on a pair of boxers and ran out of his room and down the stairs faster than he had in years.

Arriving in the kitchen he saw Bailey once again cooking breakfast, only this time she was at least wearing a little clothing--one of his button up shirts to be exact. Bailey turned and smiled to a rather dumbstruck Sam.

"Don't tell me they're making you continue?" he asked the girl he spent the prior day fucking six-ways-from-Sunday.

"Not quite," Bailey said still smiling, "sit, we have to talk."

He was used to taking orders from his own daughter, but it had been many years since he took orders from someone he slept with. Sam's curiosity got the best of him and he sat down at the table Bailey had already adorned with food.

Bailey brought the last of the breakfast over, sausages, and put some on both plates before sitting down herself.

"So," Sam said, unsure of what exactly was going on.

Bailey put a finger up to her lips to silence him. "I've got a confession."

Ted maintained his dumbstruck look, but said nothing.

The teenager took several deep breaths before saying, "Sam, you were set up. There is no blackmailer."

His expression didn't change. Sam was very much confused and unsure of what she meant. "What do you mean there's no blackmailer? What about the pictures? What about the video?"

Bailey blushed as she looked right at him. "Well, that's the thing. We made it up. We took the video and the pictures?"

Sam looked a little more concerned. "We?" he asked.

"Emma and me. We set the whole thing up," she replied.

"Emma and you?" Sam was slowly trying to comprehend it all--he took a sip of coffee to try and wake up.

"That's right."

"Explain."