View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Hi bro,

Is brlow refer to Angela of SLG staying near Kembangan / Eunos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
RECENTLY try this new Good Busty massage lady Angela. At
first find.her quite familiar dunno where see her before....

After think for awhile then i remember as i saw her that tatoo... She is the legendary masseuse that provide good deep throat BBBJ at river valley previously...

She still massage the same hard and good that hit the right spot and very hardworking and willing to please every request. She is not like some other lady who any press, no strength and just want to quickly finish the job. Those who visit her before will know... She a nice hot sexy lady with solid hourglass body... And her bbbj is getting more n more good.... bbbj lover will love it...

Looks : 8/10 (CFM lady looking)
Body : 8/10 (Tall sexy hot body)
Massage : 8.5/10 (Good and hardworking. Give me extra time since no booking after me)
JG:9.0/10,one of the best shiok
BbbJ: 11/10 damm shiok and good suction even though is capped... And really very deep deep throat.....
HJ: 8.5/10 (Firm grib with various pattern)
Attitude: 9/10 (VERY HIGH Friendly with high girlfriend feeling beware her KC SKILL)

Those looking for sexy and wild bbbj masseuse she will ur cup of tea... Her BBBJ is very special and unique...

leave the place like a happy man ... cant wait to vist her again...