View Single Post
Old 27-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
I figure Voronin is a safe bet... as a free signing... it is up to him to prove his worth as a finisher...

I hope that Fowler will be able to finish his career at Anfield... he would make a good role model to the youth squad...

If it was between Crouch and Bellamy... I would have to choose Belamy to stay... he offers us more options in attack than Crouch... but maybe Rafa will keep them all and add a new striker... at least until a decent offer comes in for Crouch or Bellamy...
I can't comment on Voronin as I could not recall watching him played for Urkraine.

But I reckon Bellamy should stay as he has the agility and speed to tear down the defense and let them panting chasing Bellamy [though Bellamy is prone to fall for the off-side traps]

Crouch is "clumsy" by my standards. Liverpool should need good finisher and a very hardy and agile striker [Drougba and Henry are impressive, but not for sale]