View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

The silence was deafening and the jaws of the workmen immediately dropped. They could not take their eyes of Jasmine the beauty posing in such an erotic position in front of them completely naked. Her big tits were thrust out, as though begging for them to stare and admire them. It was only her pink and smoothly shaved pussy that could distract them from the succulent melons.

Jasmine was actually shell-shocked herself. She had not put two and two together last night, but she had finally realized that Nicolette had all along planed for her to be naked while the workmen did their work because they would be doing the work in the house after all. She was just hoping for the 30 seconds to pass quickly, when..

"You're really one dirty whore, aren't you?" one of the workmen, Jerri - from his nametag, had roughly grabbed one of her big tits.

"Get in there, we're going to give you one hell of a pounding." another, Christian, had grabbed her by the shoulders and began pushing her towards the door.

"No, please, please. I need 30 seconds. Please, just wait." the naked Jasmine begged.

The men laughed at her comments. "Well, if you enjoy being naked in public so much.." Ramirez said. To be fair, they did allow her to stand in her favourite position without much disturbance aside from manhandling her tits and pussy.

But as soon as 30 seconds were over, they demanded that she open the door. They grabbed her roughly by the legs and tits and threw her on the sofa. Trying to buy some time, Jasmine cooed, "Get your pants off, you lot of strong men. Then give the cocks to me." She slid her fingers into her pussy to retrieve her wedding ring.

Needless to say, no work was done within the first two hours. However, a horny and busty naked Jasmine was well-done and covered in cum by the end of it all. It was a good gangbang, even if, despite her 3 orgasms, Jasmine would have been the last to admit it. Through her deep breaths, she said to the men almost pleadingly, "Can we get the job done now? Please, I'm really on a tight schedule.." 

Ramirez inserted two fingers deep inside her wet and slimy pussy, before remarking, "Not so tight anymore, I think!"

He unceremoniously stuck his finger into Jasmine's mouth. She had no choice but to obediently suck his finger, which was covered in a mixture of cum from the workmen and her own, clean.

At least the men began their work while Jasmine cleaned herself off in the toilet. "I've just been fucked in my house by 5 strangers.." she tried to come to terms with how far she had fallen. Her mouth and pussy were very sore.

When she emerged, she realized, to her horror, that the job that Nicolette had arranged for was an extensive surveillance system all over her house. Pinhole cameras were being hidden in nooks and crevices, such that the entire house could be observed. Sighing, she did not bother speaking to the men and tried to ignore their comments about "THEIR well-used fucktoy". Of course, she had to remain naked per Nicolette's instructions and the men enjoyed the view.

She proceeded to the next step of her instructions. She had planned to complete it when she first reached home, before the workmen (now, "camera-men", as she realized) had arrived. But, since she had been late, she had to do it now. She removed all her old clothes from the wardrobe, beginning with underwear and ending with her sexy work clothes - sexy by normal standards, but pale in comparison to the whore attire that she had purchased today. All were packed into boxes for disposal. It took longer than she expected, but frequent spanks on her tanned ass were enough to distract her from mourning about throwing away her clothes. Having to stop and pose in her favourite position for the men to take pictures of her completely naked form was also disruptive.

Nicolette wanted her to replace her clothes with her new purchases - "sluttire", as the brunette had called it with a laugh. Jasmine realized that, between rushing to the workmen's van like a crazed woman and being fucked like a cheap whore, she had left her new apparel in the car. Sighing, she picked up the red dress that one of the men had "kindly" brought in and cast aside on the floor, and walked towards the main door. 

"LOOK GUYS. The kinky slut is going out naked again!" Jerri shouted loudly.

The evening breeze whistled past her as Jasmine stepped out on the porch and a fresh wave of humiliation washed over her naked body. She felt relieved that she could finally put on clothes again, even if it was just the slutty dress and heels.

It was just as well that her new purchases were small and skimpy, and hence lightweight. But, perched on her extremely high heels, Jasmine decided to make two trips. She first carried the box containing her "white outfit" and new make-up to the doorstep. However, she paused at the doorway, groaning softly, realizing that she had to strip naked if she was to bring the first batch of items into the house. She decided to set the things down on the porch and grab the rest before entering.

Naturally, the workmen on the first floor got to witness the sight of the busty Jasmine stripping naked and posing in her favourite position on the door step again. Jasmine almost rolled her eyes as they rushed forward like teenage boys to take pictures with the exhibitionist in the erotic position. Of course, her big tits were squeezed and shaved pussy stroked, and everything was photographed for posterity.

After 30 seconds, she walked into the house, dumping the box and bags near the front door. The workmen, laughing at "their kinky blonde tart", continued their work as Jasmine refilled her wardrobes on the second floor with her sluttire. Passing by her shoe cabinet on the first floor, she remembered Nicolette's instructions and added her old shoes to the boxes that were marked "For Disposal", replacing them with the two pairs of slut-heels that she had just received today. Nicolette had told her to take everything out, except for a pair of sports shoes, and she obeyed.

Shortly after she was done, Ramirez called out to her, "Slut, we're done."

Jasmine took a brief look at the ceiling and walls. They had done a good job, she figured, as she could not see where the cameras were any longer. She was actually half-hoping that Nicolette had just sent them to fuck her, and the surveillance was just a muse.

"Uh. Ok. How much will that be?" the naked blonde asked.

"Well.. $4,500 for the system and wiring. And say.. $1000 for using our cocks. EACH. So that will be $9,500 in total." Ramirez sneered.

Jasmine gasped. What a scam! The tools were actually trying to charge HER for fucking her.

Yet, defeated, she replied, "Alright, alright.." It was hard to negotiate when she were naked and standing with her legs a foot apart, with 5 pairs of eyes boring deep into her voluptuous tits and smooth pussy. Sighing, she signed off on a cheque and handed it to the man.

Thinking they were about to leave, she turned around and was about to go upstairs and get the things she needed for her next stop. She was supposed to have been there at 5:30pm, and it was already 6. 

Suddenly, she was faced with 3 muscular men. Quick footsteps behind her told her that the other 2 were surrounding her from the back.

Trying to assume any kind of poise was hard when her naked body was completely exposed, and Jasmine stammered, "Wha.. What's going on? What do you want?"

"Get on your knees, you horny bitch. You're going to suck our cocks one more time." Jerri rasped assertively.

Of course, Jasmine had no choice. She was soon faced with 5 already stiff cocks as she knelt down like a cheap slut. She tried to service 3 at once, one in her mouth and one in each hand. After a few minutes, she heard one of the men order, "Get your cunt up. We want to fuck you on your bed."

Jasmine didn't even bother protesting. She got up slowly, and, still holding a cock in each hand, walked swiftly up the stairs to her room. It was certainly a sight to behold, a naked beauty leading 5 horny men to her bedroom. The fact that she was leading 2 of the men using their cocks made it seem as though SHE was the one demanding a good hard fucking, further emphasizing the erotic scene.

The moment they were in the bedroom, she was quickly thrown on the bed.

An hour later, a completely naked Jasmine, her face covered in fresh cum and even more leaking out from her well-used pussy, waved goodbye to the workmen's van. They had ordered her to stand in the doorway and wave to them.

Jasmine knew that Owen was working late today, but it was almost 8 and "late" meant that he would be back soon. Resigned, she knew that she would not be able to make it to her last stop for the day, and decided to face the music from Nicolette the next day. She hurried up the stairs, realizing to her horror that there were a few cum drops on the floor, possibly from her leaking pussy. Even worse, her bed was slightly wet from sweat and cum.

She pondered the situation for a moment, then reached for her phone and gave Owen a call. "Hey baby," she cooed, "Are you on your way home? Do you mind picking up a roast chicken from that place I like at the mall for me? Yes, I got home early and I have a surprise for you. See you in a bit baby." 

Owen had just left the workplace, and his having to pick up the food would give her about an hour more, she calculated. Barely enough time. She hastily washed up in the bathroom. She wished she would have time to have a proper shower, but did her best to wash out her used and cum-filled pussy as well as scrubbed her face clean of cum. She brushed her teeth thoroughly hoping that the salty smell would be covered up. Then, she hurried to the bedroom and changed the sheets and blankets. She had just picked up the mop when she heard the familiar sound of Owen's car in the driveway. 

Jasmine sprinted down the stairs, her big tits flopping noisily. She latched the door from the inside and waited for Owen to walk up to the porch.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm trying to move something about, and its currently blocking our door. Could you give me a couple of minutes? Maybe you could take a look at the utilities meter in the garage that's been wonky recently?" she used the first excuse that came to mind.

"Sure, baby. Don't worry about it. But if you need me to help you, I can always come in from the back!" 

"No!! No!!" Jasmine replied, before forcing herself to sound calm, "No, it's fine. See you in a bit!"

She hurriedly gave the floor a quick mop, before rushing to the bathroom again to wipe off the slight sheen of sweat that covered her naked body. Then, she applied a thin coat of FUCKME RED on her lips.

Owen was greeted at the doorway by the sight of his beautiful wife, completely naked. The lights were turned off, and she sultrily rubbed his forearm, pulling him in.

"I got home early today.. Showered.." Jasmine brought Owen's hands to her big tits, "Shaved.." - dragged his fingers over her smooth pussy - "and then cleaned up our place like a good maid.. Now.. I think it's time for you to treat me like one.." she finished.

Owen loved his wife, and most of all, she was an extremely good fuck. That night, she seemed a little more physically sensitive than usual, sometimes gasping aloud when he squeezed her big tits or rubbed her pussy roughly. Well, she had always liked it rough, he reasoned, and thought nothing of it.

Jasmine faked a loud orgasm that night, but the feeling of her husband's warm seed spurting into her pussy made her feel slightly less dirty, as though the mixture of 5 different workmen's cum from just over an hour ago was being washed out.

More videos Clips
https://openload.co/f/ysoSAPEGk-s
https://openload.co/f/ck3gUmdgAVk
https://openload.co/f/5tjau2M3Ago
https://openload.co/f/pM02_8bmzSE
https://openload.co/f/evDwOpv5FB8
https://openload.co/f/ha0r7KZ8NG0
https://openload.co/f/hdR3JSb8Rss
https://openload.co/f/7EV1egZvdxI
https://openload.co/f/TF7W6mYgPa0

Last edited by kiasusam; 26-08-2019 at 10:50 AM.