View Single Post
Old 30-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow bro, I wanted to post a reply to AL but you said it all. I couldn't have said it better!

If there's an option, a path to take where the returns are much much better, seriously who wouldn't take it!? If our own careers offered that, surely we would grab it too!

So, we must remind ourselves while the MLs always seek to maximize their earnings (and well they should), we as customers should also always seek to maximize
Haha spot on bro. Imo so long as they deliver what I pay them for I am fine, even if later stage they becomes more "selective" in accepting my booking. I won't bother to compete for their attention with deep pocket bros coz I not trying to woo them and more importantly a bond that is built on monetary investment is unlikely to be very genuine. Most of the time our disappointment in them are due to our irrational emotional attachments with these MLs, when such a sign develops, best to move on to new targets to avoid heart and wallet "injuries"