Thread: Advice
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 5
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
It's pretty alright, bro. Sometimes handling a simple engineering task is okay. But eventually have to grow up to handle a project. All these very small details cannot be explained properly until have completed a project. However, must first have a project plan. Unfortunately, in the midst of trying to figure out the many details, there is too many stumbling obstacles ahead and these will break oneself down.

Not everyone is born to be successful. No matter what the successes or failures, the process of doing is what makes life interesting.

I got my pes E, the lowest of the lowest in the army, defeated all the army directives, pes C lieutanant and whatever sickening lan jiao wei and burden talkings. I have been blacklisted by LadyRain and she can talk sobbing stories whatever she wants just bec she is a lady and guys hearts will soften when replying to her. I also have been blacklisted and received nasty remarks by several other guys right to the very core. My reputation is no better than you. Despite these negativities i have received, i have other life challenges ahead of me which i have to learn to overcome.
Respect bro.

But I think my life of late quite toxic. Negativity everywhere. Work, friends, family. Jialat. Honestly got no one to turn to, seems like I’m truly alone.

Talking to you guys and being part of the community is, how can I say it, like me being in therapy. Some hard truths put out there by bros I can and will have to accept. Grateful to hear it, nonetheless.

Maybe I just gotta take a break from online dating and all that. Legit quite sick and tired of the games that girls play.