Thread: Advice
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
Respect bro.

But I think my life of late quite toxic. Negativity everywhere. Work, friends, family. Jialat. Honestly got no one to turn to, seems like IĀ’m truly alone.

Talking to you guys and being part of the community is, how can I say it, like me being in therapy. Some hard truths put out there by bros I can and will have to accept. Grateful to hear it, nonetheless.

Maybe I just gotta take a break from online dating and all that. Legit quite sick and tired of the games that girls play.
Threadstarter i also can't get any action with local girls. The girls just like to flirt these are the bitches you want to avoid, they want to have fun and no sex. Want sex prove worth to them you are interesting for them to like. The pretty ones ignored me because i am not the muscular looking big size or tall guy above 180cm or handsome who goes to gym everyday. Don't get me wrong, dudes who go to gym everyday also might not have a girlfriend. Me only average learning skill so chances with pretty girl is pretty slim and my social skill eat shit. In summary i have nothing that stands out. You are like that probably.

Your situation likely will not get any better until you get older to 30s or 40s or until you get a girlfriend. Almost all my guy friends who regularly keep in touch are single. You are not alone.

Some commented go for Malaysian girls, these ladies are not any better these days because they get plenty of work money opportunities in Singapore and guys to choose because singapore loves these people. Don't get me wrong, these girls are clever and so they got good job and money. You and i average not splendidly clever or good verbally so lesser money, more work and no girlfriend. We suck thumb, serve NS to protect the girls and foreign guys here in Singapore but cannot find local girls gf wife.

The solution you have is consider go match making agency, the girls there are ready to commit for the right guy. The sum you pay there is a few thousand but a good investment eventually for getting a partner. I signed up with match making agency. The consultant mention the girls are in 20s and looking for 30s guys because these guys more likely to commit and settle down.

You in mid 20s how soon will you settle down? Or still want to chiong many beautiful FLs? Want to chiong all nationality girls? Ang mo, PRC, thai, viet bu, indo, pinoy, cambodian, laos, jap, korean, taiwan, hongkong?

Suggest you keep chionging because after getting attached will keep thinking grass greener elsewhere. Missing out on a lot of sexy beautiful thai and PRC ladies.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 22-07-2020 at 05:31 PM.