View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Take hp number of girls but don't know what to talk to them

The idea bro is to get them to talk about themselves. that way you can just nod your head and look cool.

Prepare a few questions like:
*Oh really ? Tell me more..
* Wow ! Sounds good.. tell me more..

Tag it onto the normal flow of date:
* Which food do you like ?...(she answers).. oh is it nice ? Tell me more..
* You look great in this outfit.. where did you get it ? ..she answers.. tell me more..
* Which movie would you like to see ?.. why ? Tell me more..

Girls esp young girls full of ego.. get them to talk about themselves..

PS: but if you get bored.. don't blame me.. ha ha.. but at least you are in a date..
PPS: You can get hp of girls but you need to call them up or at least when they give you their contact immediately set appointment time with them.. even if tentative, you get a foothold and they will remember your date with them.. watsapp msge them immediately of date .. then follow up with call to remind of date...