View Single Post
Old 19-02-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What are my options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
I can't lie. I've always had the urge fuck every 2 days. I can go for a week without masturbating but the thought of not having sex only diverts my attention to using my hand for pleasure on a 2-3 days basis.

I'm short but lean and a little muscular. Similar to swimmer built. No girl ever approach or shown any interest in me even when I to do the leg work. so the thought of having a gf is out.

Paying for sex is fine but I don't have the money to pay for sex all the time cause leaves a dent in my wallet to be honest.

Online dating hookup... Well no one wants a short malay guy regardless if I were to be good looking or not. Tried every kind of dating app, zero no swipes, no chat. I even used a decent pic etc yet even my Chad friends are baffled at why I don't get any matches or replies when they're help me see through my profile. Yes, even the fat and unattractive ones don't reply or ghost me thereafter.

My only option at the moment is to go to a doctor and get this horniness fixed permanently like pill suppressant or vececstomy.

Or just play with my right hand until I die.

I'm not picky. Just unlucky.
No money for long term commercial sex, no gf, no fwb, no online dating but am fucking horny over the moon.
you can try blowjob your own kkj. might get too addictive though.

1. buy a nice brown hair wig.
2. buy a nice sexy dress and C cup padded bra.
3. wear the dress and bra and wig.
4. stand in front of mirror then touch yourself all over and think ish the girl touching you.
5. kum your own kkj and imagine is the girl trying to blow job you.

this is not ghey, it's just another way of masturbating.