View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What are the chances of a clean joint becoming "dirty"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
It's not the joint that becomes clean or dirty, it's the ML.

Have great chemistry with the ML, she will go the extra mile for you

I never liked doing anything funny in an MP. The environment is less than ideal for a good fuck and the bed is too damn small. For just a little more, you can fuck in a nice big bed and have a damn good time, the ML is also much happier because she is far safer in a hotel than doing something funny at work.
Exactly this, it's hard to get certified to be legal MP because of all the FJ MP all over Singapore. They are not going to risk long term for a few weeks of fast money, plus ML who goes to a clean spa to work don't expect to get into sex work. It's usually colleagues psycho them into doing HJ because "Use hand only, not wrong", then slowly proceed to offer BJ also because $$$

With that said, I used to frequent clean joints before closing to see if I can try my luck and get more service out of ML. Best try was pre-cb at a neighbourhood 1st floor spa in 2019. She became last person and was told to do closing since I book for 2 hrs, she was upset because it was already 10:20pm when I came in. Quickly got in and rinse a bit before putting on my disposable shorts.

At the start I can tell she was trying to hide her black face, but I promised her I will give her tip and give her a ride home if she massage me properly(I was really soar). She became more accommodating after that as we started to break the ice further through chatting, slowly moved towards relationships and progressed onto sex. I can tell she was frustrated, she said she never had sex for more than 2 years because of the job and her children . Started describing how I fuck my fwb last time, I was just teasing her and expected nothing since this is a legit spa chain spread across SG. As the massage was nearing its end, she asked me to turn over. I was expecting the standard big head massage(more shiok than small head tbh ) and last shoulder press before ending the session so I turned around to sit up. I tease warned her that my dick is hard from all those talk but don't pay no mind to it. Instead I turned around to see her face red like tomato as she ask me to lie back down, still didn't thought about anything further because it's a spa chain . Can see she keep looking at my little bro standing upright like a water bottle when she was massaging me, but continue chatting like nothing. After rubbing my shoulders and pressing my arms for another 15 mins, she said she go out for a while. Came back after a few minutes and without warning she gently ripped off my disposable shorts and started stroking my cock.

Turns out, she went out to check if any colleagues was still around, then locked the door and turned off the lights. Her small clam took over her big head she cannot control after seeing her first hard cock in more than a year(I thought 2 years ?). We went a few rounds and I became her regular for half a year, similar timing on different days to prevent suspicions from her boss and colleagues, FJ was free but I pay her tips and also bring her out for food on her off days. Also upped her at her house on her daughter's bed several times, was a good time but eventually she decided to stop the arrangements after her daughter started suspecting something.

Anyway this was the exception, I tried this multiple times throughout the years in different legal joints and she was the first and only one that I manage to up. The 2nd closest was just a topless BBBJ with full body roaming for 1 blue note, can tell she wanted it but she knows clearly where her line is drawn.

Nowadays I just want to look for clean joints or ML that provide authentic JG AND authentic kidney/prostate care to keep my little bro healthy, starting to have problems peeing because too much soft drinks and no exercise for a year except sex with wife Now can't even find because all the joints just use kidney/prostate care as code work for HJ