View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real Life Story Of FDH

When the FDH enjoyed herself with whatever she can get from the humble little MEAT ROD, this is the Reward she gets for regaining of her Exertion and Exhaustion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Last week had been a busy weekend.

Saturday, A Pinay FDH whom I know 1 year ago, formerly working at TPY, waited for me at Fernvale Woods.
We had a BBBJ c/w CIM session at Deck 5 MSCP.

Sunday, I meet up another Pinay FDH at Buona Vista. Went for Mac Breakfast before sending her to Bukit Panjang for her PT house work at a condo. Suddenly on the way there, she turns horny and say that she wants sex.... So happened that there is a MSCP beside the condo she is going to, without second thought she asked me to drive to highest possible deck that is 'coast clear'.
Parked and shift over to the back of the vehicle. Quickly she unzipped me, put down my pants, wipe with wet tissue and start to give it a hard-on BBBJ blow.

Then she pulled down her hot pants & panties, sit into my harden rod and started to rock and enjoying her Rodeo ride. I try to control my shoot-out to let her have a longer enjoyment at the horse rocking ride. Then before she cums, she ask me to CIP.
I can't do anything as she was sitting on the harden rod, so I can only oblige to her request, shoot my loads of hot cums into her P.
Cleaned up and send her over to the condo to do her PT work.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper