View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3038 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Can somebody rate their looks? Cheryl, mm, Molly and mx? I go for looks more and Molly is 9/10 for me and MX is 6/10. I want to know if Cheryl and mm is worth trying
Between Cheryl and MM, I prefer the latter. Cheryl was way too skinny for my liking, assuming she hasn't put on weight since. But for appearance, it's probably quite even. Personally, I also prefer MM and have visited her a few times. Cheryl only once and it was a very short one as her looks didn't appeal, so I just unloaded quickly and left. Taking nothing away, her service level was tip-top.