View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Threesome experience with two ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I work with 2 ladies and we oversee a team of about 30 people under our charge. Last year in February one of them had wisdom tooth extraction so she was down for about 2 weeks. In her absence, it was suppose to be 2 of us sharing the workload till she got back. Suay suay at the same time my other colleague was identified to be a close contact of a positive Covid case so she got 2 weeks leave of absence.

For the 2 weeks i was doing 3 person job. Had to start work early and end work late every day for that 2 weeks. Even on the weekends i had to do some work to ease the workload for the upcoming week. Needless to say that was the toughest 2 weeks.

Finally they came back after their 2 week absence. Both of them felt really bad and already decided to reward me for tanking that 2 weeks worth of workload. They planned an evening dinner at a japanese restaurant that friday night followed by a surprise activity after that.

After dinner, they brought me to a hotel for my reward - a double blowjob. Both of them aren't super pretty but they had great figures as they exercised regularly. Moreover they knew i had a thing for gym babes so they dressed the part by donning on sports bras and shorts. That night they gave me 2 rounds of blowjob (one for each week of hard work they said). Felt a little weird seeing my colleagues sucking my dick at first but i decided to just revel in the moment.

First shot didn't take long to erupt as i hadn't release in a while. Exploded under 5min due to the excitement too. Took a break for about an hour before they did 2nd round. Came inside one of their mouths after about 20mins.
Sibei power! I also want to join ur company